- You can also call our Main Desk at 878-6955 or our Youth Desk at 802-878-6956 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday between 10am-6pm, and Wednesdays between 12pm-8pm to schedule an appointment.
- Masks are required
- For curbside pick up of prints use our email to print form.
Open BrowsingTimes are Mondays 10am-5pm, Tuesdays 12pm-5pm, Wednesdays 1pm-7pm, Thursdays and Fridays 10am-5pm.
- No appointment required, please try to keep to a 30 minute visit
- Masks are required in the building
- A limited number of computers are available for use - for one on one help please make a computer appointment.
Our outdoor book drop is open for returns 24/7.
Downloadable audiobooks and ebooks are also available through Libby or Overdrive: https://gmlc.overdrive.com/.
To get a library card:
- For Village residents, we can offer a temporary virtual card which will provide access to digital services. For a virtual card contact the library by phone, email, by filling out this online form.
- To get a physical card, fill out the online form above and send us a picture of your ID or a piece of mail with your name and current address on it. We will mail you the card.
- More information on programs can be found on Facebook or on our website program calendar, just select the event for details and the meeting link to log on: https://brownelllibrary.org/
Wifi is available outside the building 24/7.