- For self service pick up of prints use our email to print form.
Open Browsing Times are Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 9am-6:30pm, Wednesdays and Fridays 9am-8pm, Saturdays 9am-5pm.
- Masks are required in the building
- No appointment required
- A limited number of computers are available for use - for one on one help please make a computer appointment.
Our outdoor book drop is open for returns 24/7.
Downloadable audiobooks and ebooks are also available through Libby or Overdrive: https://gmlc.overdrive.com/.
To get a library card:
- For Village residents, we can offer a temporary virtual card which will provide access to digital services. For a virtual card contact the library by phone, email, by filling out this online form.
- To get a physical card, fill out the online form above and send us a picture of your ID or a piece of mail with your name and current address on it. We will mail you the card.
- More information on programs can be found on Facebook or on our website program calendar, just select the event for details and the meeting link to log on: https://brownelllibrary.org/
Wifi is available outside the building 24/7.