- You can also call our Main Desk at 878-6955 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday between 10am-6pm, and Wednesdays between 12pm-8pm to schedule an appointment.
- We are not taking walk-ins at this time, please call ahead to see if appointments are available.
- Because we are still encouraged to Be Smart and Stay Safe, all materials will be checked out to you for three weeks.
- For curbside pick up of prints use our email to print form.
Our outdoor book drop is open for returns 24/7.
- Returned items are quarantined before being checked in, please expect returns to be reflected in your account in about a week.
Downloadable audiobooks and ebooks are also available through Libby or Overdrive: https://gmlc.overdrive.com/.
To get a library card:
- For Village residents, we can offer a temporary virtual card which will provide access to digital services. For a virtual card contact the library by phone, email, by filling out this online form.
- To get a physical card, fill out the online form above and send us a picture of your ID or a piece of mail with your name and current address on it. We will mail you the card.
- More information on programs can be found on Facebook or on our website program calendar, just select the event for details and the meeting link to log on: https://brownelllibrary.org/
Wifi is available outside the building 24/7.